DRESSAGE BC COACHING AWARDS
THANKS TO THE GENEROSITY OF NOEL ASMAR OF ASMAR EQUESTRIAN, DRESSAGE BC IS ABLE TO PROVIDE COACHING AWARDS EACH YEAR.
The purpose of Dressage BC's Coaching Awards is as follows:
• to recognize the contributions of dressage coaches at all levels of dressage
• to create motivation by ensuring that successful coaches are recognized
• to attract attention to Excellence in Coaching
Coaches are eligible for the awards by fulfilling one of the following criteria:
- The Coach is a current member of Dressage BC
- The Nominator is a current member of Dressage BC
- The coach of record at the time coaches an athlete or a Provincial or National team
- The Coach demonstrates excellence in coaching by a significant and substantial contribution to the development of the dressage performance of individuals and/or the advancement of coaching
- coach of one or more successful riders
- coach of several successful children, youth, young riders or adult amateurs
- coach who has developed a focussed program (children, youth, adult amateur, Para Equestrian, FEI etc.)
- coach who has developed other coaches (through education, training and/or mentoring)
The winning Coaches will receive a beautiful jacket compliments of Asmar Equestrian with custom embroidery of the Dressage BC logo
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
November 30, 2017
Please use the attached form to make your nomination for Coach of the Year 2017.
The Coaching Award(s) will be presented at the AGM
Awards must be picked up or can be mailed at the cost of recipient.