1) Opening of Meeting
2) Confirmation of Quorum
3) Confirm minutes of the previous AGM
4) Consideration of the reports of the directors
a. Annual Report of the President
b. Report of the Treasurer
i) Approval of 2018 Financial Statements
c. Any other reports;
5) Re-election of directors and appointment to the offices listed opposite their names (assuming we are re-electing the current board):
a. Wendy Christoff - President
b. Alison Martin - Vice President
c. Christina Boddy - Secretary and membership list coordinator
d. Bridget Martin - Treasurer
e. Cat Armitage - Director at large and rep to HCBC
f. Kim Dennis - Director at large
6) Approval of a special resolution that Section 3.7 of the Dressage BC Bylaws be amended as follows:
The quorum for the transaction of business at a general meeting is 5 voting members.
(After giving it some further thought, we don't need to include the part "2" of the special resolution language that I had sent in my earlier email.)
7. Consideration of any other business
8. Conclusion of Meeting
Dressage Education Videos! dressagetrainingonline.com 25%discount for members use discount code: DBC2016 When you become a member of Dressage Training Online, Dressage BC receives a 25% percentage!
Cara Grimshaw Photography 30% off portrait sessions
Bates Tack Shop, Langley BC DBC Member discount 10% off select items. Mail order! www.batestackshop.com
Infinity Personal Fitness, 10% off for Members!